TESOD Start

TESOD Start
TESOD Start

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow

The plan was to leave Annapolis on Friday (February 12) but Mother Nature has chosen to conspire against me leaving. Last Friday and Saturday, we had 32 inches of snow, we had to cancel frostbite racing on Sunday. With the forecasts, I decided to pack the boat up and bring it home on Friday before the storm hit, good move it would seem. I am dug out from the first storm, got the boat and trailer dug out and ready to go, and last night and today we are getting hit again. 10 to 20 inches this time, so hopefully not as bad, but it is blowing around 40 today, so snow is going everywhere. I will have a lot of shoveling to do tomorrow, and hopefully the city will get the roads plowed. Explorer has been doing well getting through snow and streets the plows had not touched, but I don't think dragging a trailer through the snow is a good idea. Still hope to get out on Friday.

Been hitting the gym whenever I can (weather permitting), I'm really starting to like these spin bikes, great cardio workout. It will be great to feel the difference at the midwinters. I will keep blogging as I make the trip to Atlanta and then St. Pete. Stay warm and dry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment